Monday 25 July 2011

Catch up - Sketchbook work

The past couple of weeks I have been continuing with my campaign ideas that will hopefully aid me with raising awareness of Asperger Syndrome in adults. I am still focusing on the relationship between the person and the words they speak or don't speak and the stories they carry inside. See below for sketch book ideas. Please not that 'black lines' represent the area where the text could feature.

Here are some examples of where the text could feature in relation to a profile shot and block colour:


I then had this idea of posters with people from different occupations and backgrounds with a statement about who they are and how AS affects them. Here are some ideas that look at the different ways of representing that:


This idea looked at the different layers of experience, feeling and knowledge within a person and how AS is wrapped up within that:


These ideas explore further the interaction between the image and the text. They experiment with the concept that Asperger Syndrome is 'a part of you':



The next 2 images explore the layering of someones personality and the layering of the Asperger traits:



It was at his point I decided to reevaluate what I am doing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment