Friday 23 September 2011

Chosen quotes for campaign

I have decided to use the following quotes for the AS campaign:

"I have a brother with Asperger Syndrome. He does not understand social cues and facial expressions."

"Having Asperger Syndrome means that I have problems making eye contact with people."

"Asperger Syndrome is a form of Autism. It is a life long disability that affects how a person makes sense of the world."

"My Asperger Syndrome causes me to have daily routines and habits that restrict my day to day life."

"My daughter has Asperger Syndrome. She finds it difficult to interact socially with people."

The quotes are result of conversation with parents, carers and adults with AS and email questionnaires. A false name will be added along with their correct age to show the variety of adult ages and people affected by Asperger Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment