Friday 23 September 2011

Turning point

I liked the handwritten approach as I felt this gives the quotes a 'personal touch'. However I was not keen on the text hierarchy and mix of fonts. The cooper black font distracts away from the message the poster is trying to convey.

I also liked the photographic idea as including a person makes it more relatable. By including an image it could also show that the adults with AS are proud of who they are/the families are proud of their relatives. By holding the boards they are holding a statement about themselves and projecting it on the world to make everyone more aware of Asperger Syndrome within adults. Including a mix of family members would also show the variety of people that AS impacts.

So I decided to combine the handwritten and typographic approaches (see below). However more experimentation needs to take place regarding the font style.

No comments:

Post a Comment